[access-uk] Re: Outlook calendar

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:49:19 +0100

what version of jfw and outlook Damon?
day week month with auto preview works good for me - left and right
arrow to move between days, tab to move between appointments in a day,
enter to open an appointment so you can view details n full.
all in office 2003, has been fine since jfw 7 and earlier - only with
jfw 8 have I been able to access other peoples calendars though.

have reverted back from office 2007 as outlook was the most problematic
applicatioc there-in.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ