[access-uk] Re: Outlook Restrictions

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:28:23 +0100

Hi John,

Thank you for your message, however,

I don't feel comfortable backing up the registry myself, and
Tim's suggestion looks as if I'll need to do that in order
to get the suggested method to work, so I'd feel happier
actually trying your suggestion first.  Although the problem
doesn't happen with every link I open, It has a tendency to
happen if I open a link in  a facebook or twitter related
e-mail.

Alexander Shannon