[access-uk] Re: Outlook Restrictions

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:31:10 +0100

Hi Mike,

From what you describe it would suggest that you have installed either
Google Chrome or Firefox and then uninstalled it? If so, this has caused the
registry to identify the authorised program as one of them and not IE - I
know you are talking about Outlook, but they are linked. Easiest way to
resolve this is one of the following:

1. Use system restore to take your PC back to a date prior to installing
Google Chrome or Firefox;

2. Reinstall the Google Chrome or Firefox program and then make IE your
default internet program before uninstalling the Google Chrome or Firefox
program.

If neither of these resolve the problem, email me off list and I can suggest
other sollutions.

John.