[access-uk] Re: Outlook Question

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:41:37 -0000

Hi,

Thanks to all for your suggestions. Eleanor, we must have posted our
questions around the same time, great minds think alike!!

One question though..... In Outlook Express, it was possible to add a
contact who had sent you an email, by selecting add sender to contacts, I
cannot find this in Outlook.

Regards,

Mike