[access-uk] Re: Outlook Question

  • From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:41:01 -0000

Hi Eleanor, I've got quite a few bits and pieces filed away since joining
the various lists on access and technology.  I've been using Outlook for
about 8 years now but am always learning new things, I think that's really
the case with using computers in general.

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross