[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express vs. Outlook.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:14:54 -0000

My experience is that Outlook Express is very similar to Outlook, but Outlook has other features - diary, notes etc. There are some differences and, being a longstanding user of Outlook Express, I personally don't like them.

If you already have Outlook on your machine, it's worth a try to see what you think, but it's not worth shelling out if you don't have to and don't think you'd like it, especially if you can continue to use Outlook Express at present.

Did you try Eudora that I think I may have suggested at one stage, and there are others about but I can't recall them for the moment.

--
Carol P
    *From:* brianaugier@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:brianaugier@xxxxxxxx> *To:* access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> *Sent:* Monday, November 28, 2011 3:18 PM
    *Subject:* [access-uk] Outlook Express vs Outlook.

    Greetings everyone,

    Currently I use Outlook Express for all emails. I
    understand OE is no longer supported by the
    provider and as I have Outlook 2007 what benefits
would I experience if I transferred to the latter?
    I hope someone will kindly offer me guidance on
this matter.
    Regards

    Brian

** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the ** immediately-following link:-
faq

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus,
version of virus signature database 6666 (20111128)

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus,
version of virus signature database 6666 (20111128)

** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-
faq ** To leave the list, click on the