[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express for XPwith Windows 7

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 17:16:38 +0100

hi tony.

i'll leave the link on my dropbox for as long as people need it i don't mind it being there.

cheers,

Mo.

On 20/05/2014 17:02, Tony Sweeney wrote:
Thanks Mo and 'twould be good to hear of your findings.

How long I wonder will that direct OE link be left up there?

I suppose it would do no harm anyway downloading that OE?

I did love OE like so many more.

Tony