[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express for Windows 7

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 14:05:41 +0200

Hi Carol
Good. No you don't need to register, that was just for downloading.
Now you just install and everything hopefully works fine.
Ari

On 5/19/14, Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Already got file in SendSpace, probably from Ari.
>
> Dunno though if this means I don't need to register ...
>
> Carol P
>
> On 19/05/2014 12:55, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
>> hi carol.
>>
>> stand by i'll see if i can put t his in dropbox for people...
>>
>> Mo.
>>
>> On 19/05/2014 12:53, carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> I'm stuck on the registration.
>>>
>>> Using FireFox I tried to get the Kapture but got no feedback after
>>> using shft-F10, Q, so will probably have to try tomorrow when I have
>>> sighted assistance.
>>>
>>> Have seen the file download but presume I probably still have to
>>> register first.
>>>
>>> Thanks for all your help.
>>>
>>> Carol P

>>> 0was
>>> 0was Hi Dorris
>>> 0was You're probably right about not changing if its
>>> 0was working, but what's interesting for me is my computer is a bit
>>> of an
>>> 0was older model. I have Thunderbird on it, and I didn't really like it,
>>> 0was and what I am finding now is, by using OE, OE is actually running
>>> 0was faster and better than Thunderbird was. Anyway I suppose its easy
>>> 0was enough for anyone who wants to give it a go, afterall for me all
>>> I did
>>> 0was was download and install and that was it.
>>> 0was Ari
>>> 0was
>>> 0was On 5/19/14, Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> 0was There already are detailed instructions with the package.
>>> Howevereaif
>>> 0was what u r using 4 mail now is working for u, ddon't change a running
>>> 0was system.
>>> 0was
>>> 0was Doris
>>> 0was