[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express for Windows 7

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 13:02:41 +0100

Already got file in SendSpace, probably from Ari.

Dunno though if this means I don't need to register ...

Carol P

On 19/05/2014 12:55, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
hi carol.

stand by i'll see if i can put t his in dropbox for people...

Mo.

On 19/05/2014 12:53, carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm stuck on the registration.

Using FireFox I tried to get the Kapture but got no feedback after using shft-F10, Q, so will probably have to try tomorrow when I have sighted assistance.

Have seen the file download but presume I probably still have to register first.

Thanks for all your help.

Carol P

From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Monday, 19 May 2014 8.27 am

0was
0was
0was Hi Dorris
0was You're probably right about not changing if its
0was working, but what's interesting for me is my computer is a bit of an
0was older model. I have Thunderbird on it, and I didn't really like it,
0was and what I am finding now is, by using OE, OE is actually running
0was faster and better than Thunderbird was. Anyway I suppose its easy
0was enough for anyone who wants to give it a go, afterall for me all I did
0was was download and install and that was it.
0was Ari
0was
0was On 5/19/14, Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx> wrote:
0was There already are detailed instructions with the package. Howevereaif
0was what u r using 4 mail now is working for u, ddon't change a running
0was system.
0was
0was Doris
0was
0was
0was
0was
0was At 10.36 PM 5/18/2014 60100, you wrote:
0was
0was
0by Yes, there are times when I miss my Outlook Express and have heard
0by it can be done; but maybe it's too complicated for me.
0was
0by If you're able to document your steps and, hoping you get it
0by working, it may help others, me included.
0was
0by Carol P
0was
0was