[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Query

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:30:16 +0100

Hello,

Thanks to those who gave suggestions about setting up Outlook Express to
check an extra e-mail account.

I have passed the details to my friend and hope she manages to get it sorted
out.  It sounds fairly similar to the process in Outlook actually, more so
than I was expecting.  I've told her where to look for the pop3 and smtp
settings, or at least where I would look for them in Outlook, although she
uses Demon so her pop3 and smtp settings will be different and I'm not sure
how she would actually go about finding them out.  It's probably just a case
of trying a few obvious things until something works.

Caroline.