[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Inbox E-mail Problem

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:44:47 +0000

Thanks Carol for that tip.
Eleanor

-original message-
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Inbox E-mail Problem
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05:03:2009 7:37 pm

Hi Eleanor,

I see you don't seem to have had any response to this one ...

Whilst it is not a good or recommended thing to do, you may have to try
deleting your "in-box", when you have moved the rest of the messages, and then
reboot and restart Outlook Express, when a new in-box should appear.

Sorry, can't think of anything more right now, though I did have a similar one
and suddenly I was able to get rid of it ...

If you're still stuck, come back.  I'm off the computer again now and shouldn't
even have crept back as we're now out!

Take care.  Hope you sort it soon.

--
Carol