[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Colapse and Expand

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:24:04 -0000

  What screen reader are we talking here? Jaws should say message collapsed
when group messages by conversation is checked in the view menu. However, I've
seen Jaws behaving oddly on some systems that it doesn't report if a thread of
messages is collapsed or expanded. If that's the case I'm afraid I don't have a
solution. Though you can always maximise the OE window and see if that helps.

  Cheers,
  Amro