[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express 6 Dictionary Language.

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:29:40 -0000

If you are using Office 2007 then that is where the problem lies, as it
screws up the outlook express dictionary with no workaround.  A search on
google will confirm what I am talking about.  You will have to install
another spellchecker to fix; well that's what you needed to do last time I
looked.

Cheers
Karl----- Original Message -----