[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express 11 queries?

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 09:51:02 -0000

Hello Ibrahim,

Thanks for replying. I think, what with all the trouble I
initially had with a corrupt install of NVDA and nothing
working properly for a week or so, going around in circles,
etc, I've mistakenly thought I'd noticed a statement about
the Windows 8.1 upgrade coming with Outlook Express 11 but
it must have been Internet Explorer 11 which was mentioned.

I'll look at the options you suggest plus find out about any
others available.

thanks for replying.

John.