[access-uk] Outlook Express

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:46:17 -0000

Hi
I have a problem in my Outlook Express.  One day I marked an e-mail as unread.
that was fine but then I could not get it to revert to Read!  Fair enough again
I deleted it.  Now some of my e-mails odd ones, come in as new and I read them
and then it goes to marked as unread and I cannot shift this mark from it.
Only thing I can think of is that when I first marked one as unread, whatever
configuration it got, then when an e-mail comes in it is picking up this
configuration.  I thought it might have something to do with a particular
thread also and deleted all in the thread but the strange thing is that
occassional one coming in and once read being marked as unread.  Sorry to be so
repetative but I am trying to get muy point across.

Eleanor