[access-uk] Re: Outlook Calendar problem

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:08:49 +0100

Ok, I'll certainly try that and thanks.

Sharon

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Sent: 26 July 2011 12:51
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Outlook Calendar problem

Have had similar problems with Outlook 2003 in the past.  To save rebooting
the PC every time, try windows +control +f4 - hold them down until you hear
a deep bleep.  This unloads JFW from memory and enables you to restart with
a control alt hotkey.  My Calendar prob was eventually solved with help from
Tris at S & S and playing around with the views.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593

  _____