[access-uk] Re: Outlook Adress not displaying all of the menu options it should

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:34:40 -0000

Hi Clive -

Thought I recognised the  rain coat <smile>

In earlier versions of JFW there was a repair option from within the JAWS
menu\tools. I think now the only way to do a JAWS repair is to use the
uninstall option which should prompt you to uninstall or repair. Hope that's
still the case in JFW11 which I think you are using, I'm still with 9 -

Andy