[access-uk] Outlook 2003 unread folder missing

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:56:25 +0100

Hi all.

I appear to have  lost the Unread Mail folder in Outlook 2003.

I had outlook set to open in the Unread folder so you could view all new
emails regardless of what folder they had been sent to by rules.

This unread folder is now missing and outlook defaults to opening in the
Inbox view.

Any ideas what may have happened, and how I can get it back, please?  It was
a very convenient method of viewing incoming email and I have no idea why it
has vanished.

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...