[access-uk] Re: Outlook 2003 help please

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:37:01 -0000

Hi Ibby,

In the view menu, go to Arrange by, go in there, and see if Show In Groups
is checked.  If it is, then uncheck it by pressing enter, not space.  Once
you have done that, this Today thing should disappear, and it may solve your
other problem as well.  Bear in mind you must be in the folder in which you
want to get rid of the show in groups option, and in the list of messages in
that folder.  Also remember that this is on a per folder basis, and I know
of no way of adjusting this option globally, save going through each folder.
But each folder's options will be remembered from then on.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589