[access-uk] Orange web mail

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access List" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:30:31 +0100

Evening all,

I use Orange as my ISP, and normally download my mail to Windows Mail.
However, I want to be able to log on to the web mail service from Orange to
view mail on the internet when away from home.

I have done this before, but despite trawling through several pages on the
Orange web site, I have not been able to find a way of doing it now.  I have
also struggled to find a way to ask Orange how I can do it!

Can anyone offer guidance on using this service (that word needs to be seen in
context).

I'm using Windows Vista, Ie8 and Jaws 11.  though clearly that could be
different when I'm away from home.

Thanks,

Ken