[access-uk] Re: Opinions regarding Skype and Security

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:16:18 +0100

Hi {Peter, I'm on the Skype English list already, but didn't want to send it as it could be considered off topic. This is what I thought all along, Skype is about as safe as other internet-aware applications. Thanks for your comments, greatly appreciated.

--
Chris Hallsworth

E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx