[access-uk] Re: Open Note to The Mod

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 03:30:41 -0000

Hi, I know it is list policy not to send "me too" messages, but Vanja's
point below is one I have been wanting to make before. Could there be a
subjects guideline that if you want to talk about a program or issue, that
is all the subject line is. You don't even need to say help or advice or
question, because that is what the list is for, so it is meaningless. I tend
to delete messages with generic subject lines unless they have gone on for
ages and ages so there may well be times I could have helped that I haven't.

Also, there are guide dog lists, and vi-genaccess.

Cheers
Dave