[access-uk] Open Book demo version

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:53:54 +0100

Can anyone tell me what actually happens when Your time is up with the demo of Open Book? Do you get a message telling you?

I've been using it for some time, and now have lost speech, so I'm wondering if it's their subtle way of letting me know it's time to pay up. The thing is, I recently updated my sound driver, so maybe that has something to do with it. All other sounds are in order, however.

Any ideas please?

Ted