[access-uk] Only of Interest to Those Punters Among Us!

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:36:36 +0100

Hi Fellow Punters.

For some while now I've been looking for an accessible piece of bet tracking
software.Something that will log all bets and keep track of P&L etc. Anything I
found to date has been completely inaccessible. Or, more or less accessible,
but still with a few drawbacks that make it frustrating to use!

Have any of you found something that would fit the bill?

Or, do you know of anyone who's excel savvy and would be able and willing to
put together a bespoke spreadsheet?

This would be for a JAWS user BTW.

Here's hoping someone can offer me a solution.

Regards.

Darran