[access-uk] Re: Online banking card machines

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:28:43 +0100

Hi. It's perhaps worth noting that Lloyds TSB doesn't use a separate card
reader. Instead it relies on you having a mobile phone.

If you're trying to adjust a standing order, for instance, the computer calls
you. You then have to sit in front of your computer and tap a code into your
phone based on what you're seeing on your screen. It refreshes approx every
thirty seconds so you need to be in concentration mode but it's very
accessible.