[access-uk] Re: Online banking card machines

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:32:59 +0100

Hi all - thanks for the info. The AA have a savings account that they link to
existing bank accounts.

Anybody know if I'd need one of these card reader machines in order to make
deposits and withdrawals?

The AA savings website does ask that applicants have a  current account that
accept the direct debit system, so I'm wondering if it might be that I just
tell the AA website how much I want to deposit or withdraw, and they do the
rest via DD.

Thanks for any clarification -

Andy