[access-uk] Onetel issues

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:06:46 +0100

Hi Folks,

My name is Geoff and I'm Mandy's hubby.

I've just spoken to Matthew on Onetel's broadband support line. He tells me
that Onetel have acknowledged that there is a problem and they have sent off
a query to someone or other ( I didn't catch that bit!!) and they expect a
response within a couple of days. I'll stay at this and let everyone know if
and when I discover anything useful.

Thanks for all your help Rich. I'll drop you a line off list later.

Best Regards,

Geoff.

** vacation ## d