[access-uk] Re: On behalf of a friend...

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:41:19 +0100

Christine, I'm puzzled about this message.

I've just been to their web site at:
http://www.softwareexpress.co.uk/

their phone number is:
or Customers in the UK: 0845 22 55 005

Email address is not readily available as it's presented as an image
to try and thwart spamming as pointed out in another message.

I can find nothing telling me they've been taken over or gone out of
business, and their diary for exhibitions seems quite full.  A lot of
stuff too about 'incredible Miles.  Er, well, I'l pass on that! Still,
if they have gone out of business it must have been quite recently.

Keep us informed  about how you get on in trying to contact them.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx