[access-uk] Re: Omnipage 18.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:23:27 +0100

Hi Sue.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I've used OmnyPage in the past but found it less than accessible with JAWS.

All the best and good luck, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Sue Morgan
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 7:31 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Omnipage 18.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

The software has only been installed once.

Looks like the next port of call is customer services as you suggest.

Sue.