[access-uk] Omnipage 18?

  • From: "Henry Miller" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 14:06:12 +0100

Hi Everyone

On my laptop I have Windows 7 home premium (64 bit), word 2002 and Jaws
Version 11.  I have now installed Omnipage 18  and trying to scan a document
directly into my word 2002 using the Epson SX125 printer/scanner/copier.

I cannot access Omnipage's front page using Jaws, so I am trying to scan via
the "acquire text" option within the file menu of word 2002.  This was the
way I scanned a document on my Pc running home XP, Omnipage 16 and Jaws
Version 10.

When I try to scan a document using the "acquire text" option within word
2002 Omnipage 18 prompts me to enter a filename.

Please could someone offer some advice as to how I can scan directly into
the word 2002 document?

Very best wishes

Henry