[access-uk] Omnipage.

  • From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:56:42 +0100

Hi I am sure I wrote about this yesterday but no response and I can't
believe none of you are using this:  someone said it is the best but
what I want to know is:  how do you prevent it saying "suspect word"
after each scan and how do you get it to ignore words:  ignore all
doesn't see to work.
Also is there a method of altering how a document is scanned?  If we try
to read a page of a TV listings magazine it will read all down one
column then go to the right to the next and so on:  surely this can be
altered?

Mandy.

Jamie's Music Makes Me Happy - The More I Hear - The

 More I Want!