[access-uk] Re: Olympus accessiblility and usefulness with Dragon

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 21:09:43 +0000

I have had my Olympus voice recorder now for about three years and I wouldn't
be without it. I use the controls from memory, but there are very few buttons
to remember so I would say it is very accessible from my point of view.
I am not sure of the model but I can dig this out for you if you are interested
to know that

Sent from my iPhone