[access-uk] Re: Olympus Recorder Volume control

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:07:32 +0100

That did not work for me Carol. I can hear it if I put it to my ear and I can hear it like a telephone. Now the batteries are absolutely fine because if it is saying please select folder or please select file it is loud and clear.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>