[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS50 Uploading to Computer

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:20:25 -0000

Thanks, Andy. He only has 98 installed at present though so, if it won't work with 98, it will be of limited help right now, but of course may assist him later. Anyway, he may decide to use his wife's computer for this if needed. Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, March 26, 2008 5:13 PM (UK time), Andy Logue at andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi again Carol.

I'm a bit busy at the moment setting up my computer as I depend upon
the availability of my wife for assistance, but I would be pleased to
write something up for your friend.  I'll try and get back to you
later this evening.

Best wishes.#

Andy.