[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS moving files

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:55:33 +0100

The RNIB are selling some of these but they now say it is a discontinued line. Guess the speech support on them is not as it might have been. I like them but I am not in to editing etc, more is the pity. I like them for recording lectures and even recording from the Internet as I am not good at knowing how to do direct recording when on the Internet. Very handy little recorders though I have to say.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>