[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS moving files

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:01:57 +0100

Yes Dean you can cut, copy and paste files from your computer to the DSS Player but indeed it will affect the player directly. If you delete when you are looking at it as a Removable drive when you go to your player afterwards it will have gone.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>