[access-uk] Olympic WS Digital Voice Recorder

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:34:53 -0000

I have one of these voice recorders that I purchased from the RNIB about 18
months ago.  I do not know the exact model number but mine has a lot of
recording time and I think it cost over £200.00.  No, have no fear, this is not
an advert.  I only have print instructions though Braille ones did come with
it.  Is there anyone who knows the type of recorder I am talking about and does
anyone know if there are any instructions on-line that I could download as I
might find these easier to follow if I am reading them on my PC, also much more
portable that the large wodge of Braille ones I got which are not exactly
portable!!!  I love the recorder but I would like to get more usage out of it
than what I am.  It also came with some sort of editing package but again I
have never used this because I haven't a clue how!

Eleanor