[access-uk] Re: Old chestnut: Wireless keyboard/mouse

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:13:30 -0000

Andrew,

Have used a logitech cordless keyboard for 4 years now.  it only works for
about 8 to 10 feet from the machine but that is plenty for my use.  The key
layout is identical to a standard keyboard.  Numpad, 6 pack and F keys are
all the same.  Works perfectly well with Hal from v3.5 to 6.3 as now.  The
batteries also seem to last about 12 months with constant daily use.

hth,

Mark Threadgold