[access-uk] Re: Old Victor Reader stream no longer working with audible

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:49:43 +0100

Hi Mike.

Many thanks for your reply. How can you tell how many activations you have left? do they list that anywhere?

all the best,

Mo.

On 04/04/2013 15:46, Mike Cassidy wrote:
Hi Mo,

There's a hidden file placed on the memory card when Stream is activated.
Unfortunately I can't locate its name on my card at present. I've not
encountered your friend's problem though.

This might help:  Each Audible customer is allowed 4 desktop activations and
3 device activations
for each type.   Once you have reached your maximum allocations, you will
receive
the error message...

Hth,

Mike