[access-uk] Re: Oh no! It's micro waves again!

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:11:47 +0100

I too have one of those.

From: David Boden
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:29 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Oh no! It's micro waves again!

Carol,

My 900W microwave is a Panasomic Inverter. It has 24 prominent buttons. 4
relate to time settings, about 8 to the cooking of various food types and about
6 are power level settings. It was £150 a year ago and was bought from Currys.
Every button, with the exception of the open door control (which I wouldn’t
call a button), bleeps when pressed. It is a fairly large microwave but not a
combi.