[access-uk] Re: Oh no! It's micro waves again!

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:46:43 +0000

I’m similarly holding my breath against the demise of our LG talking microwave
sadly no longer in production but for my money the best there was.

Ian Macrae
Commissioning Editor
Disability Now
Tel +44(20) 7619 7760
Mob +44(07)824 900 855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
follow us @disabilitynow<https://twitter.com/DisabilityNow> -
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Now/448258551882688> and
sign up to our eNewsletter
here<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/newsletter-subscription>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW

On 11 Aug 2015, at 12:41, CJ &AA MAY
<chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

My Cobolt talking microwave is at least 15 years old and still going strong –
I’m whispering this as I know I am inviting disaster!
Alison