[access-uk] Re: Oh no! It's micro waves again!

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:27:23 +0100

Hi Alistair

Our microwave has two dials, one for power settings, and the other to time
your cooking. It cost about 60 quid and has no bells and whistles apart
from the ping that tells you when the timer has stopped. I can't remember
the make, but it is one of those cheap and cheerful chappies. We don't use
it much so didn't want to pay too much. Does the job!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>