[access-uk] Oh no! It's micro waves again!

  • From: "alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:02:08 +0100

Hi folks, our trusty and long serving daewoo finally gave up the ghost and we
are now in the market for a new micro wave. We would quite like a combi but if
not as long as it is accessible and not entirely touch operated we will look at
it, any suggestions? Did look at the talking microwave on the RNIB site but
seems a bit on the expensive side for a 800w oven. why is everything so bloody
inaccessible these days! touch this, touch that! drives me nuts!

alistair