[access-uk] Re: Ogg Files

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:12:02 +0100

Donna hit alt numrow 3.
Ðà
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:47 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Ogg Files

Does anyone know the shortcut keys to get quickly to the fields in winamp which tells you things about Ogg files, such as description, Artist etc. I've just made an Ogg file of a DVD, and want to put in the necessary information. My encoder did let me put in two ID3 tags which were title and artist, but I see looking at some of the other Ogg DVDs here I have with transcription on etc, people have put in descriptions and such as well so I wanted to try doing the same.

Donna