[access-uk] Re: Off-topic - RNIB Branding

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:30:44 -0000

I think we need to have more contractions not fewer.

-----Original Message----- From: Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 12:22 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Off-topic - RNIB Branding

I can understand that one, as it will be easier to share books across borders when different English-speaking countries don't have different versions of English Braille. I just think that 64 characters is not enough to accommodate all the print characters and styles you need, so I fear that the text itself will seem to have been smothered in additional symbols. I'm looking forward to getting one or two braille magazines in U E B in april, to see whether or not it takes significantly longer to read the text.

Clive