[access-uk] Re: Office 365 questions

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:27:54 +0000

Hi. The cost is £7.99 per month or £5.99 for one license plus an iPad
or iPhone subsription.  Personally I can't justify the cost for myself
because I just don't have a need for Microsoft Word as I can use the
iPhone version to take notes for free. It's just that you don't get
the added functionality and that doesn't bother me as long as I can
save and load a document.

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000