[access-uk] Re: Office 2007 or 2003, where to buy?

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:44:33 +0000

if you have a family member who is in full time education you can purchase
quite legitimately an education version from various places including
software4students, just google for the site, or they infact I think sow as one
of the sites you might be interested in when you view office on the amazon site
- and there's quite a discount, I recently bought the full bloated office 2007
ultimate for about £60.  you don't need an education email address or anything
like that you do have to select the institution from a very long drop down list
anything from primary schools to universities in in there.

well worth while if you do have kids or a student. licence coveres 2 machines.

Adrian Higginbotham,

Manager, Leading edge research

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/

BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ

Date: 12/01/2009 20:18