[access-uk] Re: Office 2007 or 2003, where to buy?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:58:46 -0000

Hi,

Beware though, this won't be the full office.  The 79 quid version is for
teachers and students I believe and it doesn't have Outlook.

All the best

Steve

From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/01/2009 10:22 pm

Hi all -

I have a 60 day trial of office 2007 on this machine.; When I clicked the
wizard for an activation code, I was told that to buy the Home And Student
package, it would cost me 150 Euros [about £140 now] I only use Word and
Excel, and not very much either, does anybody have any suggestions where I
might best get a package from? Is just activating the installed trial
software as good as any other way of getting the software? Isn't it really
preferable to havbe a CD version of the programmes? -

Andy