[access-uk] Office 2007 or 2003, where to buy?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:22:06 -0000

Hi all -

I have a 60 day trial of office 2007 on this machine.; When I clicked the
wizard for an activation code, I was told that to buy the Home And Student
package, it would cost me 150 Euros [about £140 now] I only use Word and Excel,
and not very much either, does anybody have any suggestions where I might best
get a package from? Is just activating the installed trial software as good as
any other way of getting the software? Isn't it really preferable to havbe a CD
version of the programmes? -

Andy