[access-uk] Re: Off topic question.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:01:04 -0000

Hi Jim,

A little off topic, but as I use Sage myself, I have been
campaigning for screen reader access to Sage's products.
(So now I've sort of made it back on topic again. Smile)

Do you mean Sage Instant Accounts?

There's an excellent series of Sage Forums at
http://www.sageforum.co.uk/ where you can ask all manner of
questions.

If you have a hard drive crash when using it, I very much
doubt anything other than a mirrored drive would save your
bacon.

And as regards saving data on exit and power off, that
should take care of itself, so no worries there.

However there is, or should be, a backup facility within
Sage itself. This differs from normal system backups in so
much as it then lets you restore data to Sage.  This backup
can also be sent to your accountant say when you are ready
to do a Year End.

George.